Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Talk about Art...

Arts...~ n_n

Once upon a time, i was 6years old when i started my luck to sell my drawings. it's started with 20cent per A4 paper and then it increased slowly to 50cent, RM1, RM2, RM5, RM10 and so on... it was a little bit funny when i made my parents wonder how could i go to school with RM1 and went back home with RM10 to RM30 depending how hardwork i was, how many drawings i did and the quality of the drawing. i could differenciate the quality depending how hard, how nice and how long it takes for me to finish it. hehe..
when i think back at those times, i smiled and giggled. >,< everyday in the morning after assembly, the kids, ooopss! my schoolmates, ran towards me to choose which drawing is the best and bought it! it was a simple drawing. back home, i played the VCD, paused it and draw! i drew portraits and cartoons/anime/3D like Tarzan, Pokemon, Mickey Mouse, Doraemon, Cinderella, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, Tom and Jerry, the Lion King and many more. i couldn't recall. n_n i love this memory... Thank u God... for giving me these talents and experience... ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment