Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why my name is PACHARA ?

People often ask me why my name is Pachara? I guess this time i just give them my blog url and move on. hehe... >,<

Long time ago,before my father was married, he went to Thailand for business and travel course. He stayed at a hotel where he met a staff lady named 'Patchara'. according to him, the lady is pretty. He asked her what is the meaning of the name. so she answer this,"Patchara means angel in Thailand." so my father said," I see, I would like to name my 1st daughter Patchara then because it would be unique in my country and it means angel. i wouldn't want to name her exactly Angel because i'm afraid she could be anything evil but not angel. that would be embarrassing." (....."-_-)

So my father named me Pachara. He erased the 'T' but my nickname is still with the 'T'. Pat. Patty. n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment