Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Family and i...

I am the 2nd daughter in 5siblings. all 5 of us are daughters! hehe... My elder sister is Merry Tezz Verina. she is 22years old. Then me, Pachara. n_n 19years old. 3rd is Laura, 17years old. 4th is Tamara, 13years old and the youngest is Tania Dimple, 10years old. all of us have different faces. like so much different from each of us. My father is Emmanuel Apin and my mother is Lucia Jenedi peter Tinggi.

My dad is from Ranau. Kg.Sinorut Lama. he is mixed Chinese and Dusun. My mom is pure Murut from Kg.Ambual Keningau. Our family used to live in Kepayan,Petagas, Lido and now in Penampang. my sisters and i kept changing school because we moved out a lot.

I have a niece and a nephew. Their name is Lenna and Aeril. they are so cute and naughty! i am glad to be an aunty!

My 3rd sister Laura@Lola, used to study in SMK Taman Tun Fuad and this year she is studying in SMK Bingkor, Keningau. Laura is a brave girl, very loud, rocker and active.she plays basketball but just don't let her run a lot. hehehe... >.< she could be very mean if she doesn't agree with things but actually she is caring, hardworking and loving person. i say this because she always do the diapers for our baby niece and nephew. hehe... =) Laura have this chinese+kadazan look, very long straight hair, chubby cheek and a few pierce on her face and toungue. Go sister! She is taking SPM this year. I hope her music genre and jammings helps her. Best of Luck Lola! hehe... ;p

My sister Tamara, is studying in SMK.Taman Tun Fuad. she have the 'orang putih+kadazan' look, short brown hair, with guy attitude, a very good immitater and a good dancer especially titonic and shuffle,(she also do dangdut sometimes >,<)i am so envy to her. Tamara is an active tomboyish girl, easily get angry and sensitive but she is a helping sister and also the brightest one in our siblings. she could answer a Form5 and Diploma level question when she was 9years old. our father punished us, the elders, because we couldn't answer that question. Ggggrrhhh~~!!! she is indeed clever. i have to admit that. "-_- i hate you Tammy. i always do... :p

Lastly, my youngest adorable sister, Tania Dimple. she is also studying in SK.Mutiara after graduated from Kindergarten K.K. We call her Dimple or Purple. Dimple could sing and dance! she always want to look good everyday. she is photogenic and almost like me, she loves to draw! i think, she could be a model in the future and also could further her talent in drawing. We, the elder sisters loves to bully her around but she never cares. she is like ''whatever~ i am the youngest~ mommy n daddy loves me more~'' hahaha...salute that! hehe...try kick or punch her. she will not cry but she'll do the same back at you. Oouchh!! ~..~ but we always care for her and try not to be to harsh because she would cry at the end.huhu... Dimple~ Dimple~.... ;p

1 comment: